If your church or other organization is having an Easter Egg Hunt or other Easter related event, share the information with our readers. Your egg hunt or other Easter event must be family oriented and open to the community. On approval, you event will be listed on our Easter events page. Thank you for sharing. Share An Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Bunny Festival
- March 23, 2013. On Saturday, from 11am to 3pm. Sparks Crossing Shopping Cntr. 101 Los Altos Pkwy, Sparks. The Easter Bunny will have free goodies bags. Games, prizes, baby chicks, bounce house, face painting and Easter pastries. Everyone will love this annual celebration. Outdoors if its nice, indoors if its not. Www.sonicboommkting.com for mor info.
- —Guest Eric Bowlin
Easter Egg Hunt at Nevada Humane Society
- March 30, 2013. You’re invited to share in some Easter Egg-citement by joining us for an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 30 at Nevada Humane Society. For Peeps sake, hop on over, this is going to be an eggstra-special time for your children and our adoptable pets!
Bring your basket and prepare your children (14 and under) to find eggs hidden around the inside of the shelter. The egg hunt starts promptly at 3pm with 1,500 goodie-filled eggs available. You can hop on down the bunny trail and visit with adorable cats and dogs (rabbits too!) who will put their best paw forward with the hopes of going home for Easter. The egg hunt is free, although donations will be accepted. All proceeds directly benefit the homeless pets at Nevada Humane Society.
- —Guest Kimberly Chandler
Easter Egg Dash
- March 30, 2013. Join us at Comstock Park on Saturday, March 30th at 10am for a Free Event! Tons of Eggs....Tons of Fun!!
Scheels Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
- March 30, 2013. From 3:00pm - 5:00pm, Scheels is hosting an Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt. Answer the Easter Egg clues to find the candy, eggs, or other surprises. The Easter Bunny will be at the store, too! This event is limited to the first 1,000 kids. Ages 4 - 12 are encouraged to attend. Please meet outside the main doors underneath the Scheels awning.
- —Guest Jeri Nelson
Easter Egg Hunt - Washoe Lake State Park
- March 30, 2013. Easter egg hunt with thousands of brightly colored eggs at Washoe Lake State Park at the south end of Washoe Valley. Bunny comes at 11:00 and egg hunt at 12:00. Prize eggs in each age group. Great BBQ food and food collection for the Food Bank of Northern Nevada. The event is a FREE egg hunt. Sponsored by Pleasant Valley Volunteer Fire Department.
- —Guest Pleasant Balley Volunteer Fire Departmen