There's pizza and then there's really great pizza. Tell us which pizza place in the Reno / Tahoe region is your top choice when you are hit with the craving for a great pizza pie. Why is it your favorite and what keeps you coming back?
- Delicious thin crust pizza! Really hits the spot if you enjoy a New York style pie.
- —Guest Hovis
Blue Moon Pizza
- Blue Moon is the best! The crust is perfect and the topping are always fresh.
- Sierra Pizza in South Lake Tahoe offers Tahoe's largest pizza - the 24".
Made in-house this east coast style pie tops out on flavor, price, and health.
Good beer and wine coupled with HDTV and WiFi offer the region a reliable place to eat, drinks, cheer on the team, and be a part of the the south shore neighborhood.
- —Guest Sierra Pizza
- I'm partial to Califonia Pizza. Nice thin hand tossed pizza with fresh ingredients. Located right downtown across from Silver Legacy and Eldorado. They also offer fresh squeezed juice, which is unique in downtown.
- —Guest Tom Landy
- Blind Onion (Kings Row and Victorian and South Virginia Street) has the best pizza in the country.
- —Guest turptaylor