If you are interested in learning skiing or snowboarding, check out the lessons offered at ski areas and resorts in the Sierra Nevada near Reno and around Lake Tahoe. We have the best conditions in decades for the 2010-2011 ski season. Deep, fluffy powder covers the Sierra Nevada, giving beginners plenty of "ego snow" on which to hone their skills and learn how to turn winter's chill into fun times on the slopes. Most resorts have programs for both children and adults, so bring the family and learn to shred the slopes together.
Downhill Ski Areas Offering Skiing and Snowboarding Lessons
- Beginners Learn to Ski/Ride Packages
- Kid's Ski and Snowboard Programs
- Skiing & Snowboarding for Women. By Women.
- Skiing and Snowboarding for Beginners
- Child Ski Center (3 - 7 years old)
- Ski & Snowboard School (7+ years)