Hidden Cave Interpretive Trail takes visitors on a one mile loop walk to view significant features at the Hidden Cave Archaeological Area. You will see petroglyphs and caves where prehistoric hunter / gathers made their homes. There are interpretive signs along the way. Note that this area is not as well developed as nearby Grimes Point Archaeological Area. The gravel parking area has a vault toilet, but there are no other amenities. The trail is not handicapped accessible.
To reach Hidden Cave Interpretive Trail, turn off Highway U.S. 50 like you were going to Grimes Point, then continue 1.5 miles north on a good gravel road to the parking area.
- Welcome to Grimes Point Archaeological Area
- Grimes Point Interpretive Trail
- Great Views from the Grimes Point Interpretive Trail
- Vandalism at Grimes Point Archaeological Area
- Hidden Cave Interpretive Trail
- Petroglyphs and Caves Along Hidden Cave Interpretive Trail
- Lagomarsino Canyon
- Expansive Views at Lagomarsino Canyon
- Bighorn Sheep at Lagomarsino Canyon
- Petroglyph at Lagomarsino Canyon
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Water in Red Rock Canyon
- Valley of Fire State Park