The Reno Aces Triple-A baseball team will be playing a full schedule of home games during 2013. The Reno Aces opening home game in Reno is scheduled for Friday, April 12, 2013, against the Sacramento River Cats. Our Reno team plays in Aces Ballpark, their downtown Reno stadium. The Reno Aces are affiliated with the Arizona Diamondbacks of Major League Baseball and are one of 16 teams in the Pacific Coast League.
Last season, the Reno Aces won the Pacific Coast League championship, then went on to win the big one. They beat the Pawtucket Red Sox of the International League to become 2012 Triple-A baseball champions.
2013 Triple-A All-Star Week
Our Reno Aces will host the 2013 Triple-A All-Star game at Aces Ballpark on Wednesday, July 17. There will be several days of fun events for fans and players leading up to the big game. This is sure to be popular, so getting tickets early is probably a good idea if you'd like to be there in person.
Reno Aces 2013 Baseball Game Schedule
The schedule is subject to change. Before heading to the stadium, check the official Reno Aces website for updates, or call (775) 334-4700. (Dates in dark blue indicate home games at Aces Ballpark.)
Promotions and Fun at Reno Aces Home Games
Fans attending Reno Aces home games enjoy numerous promotions, giveaways, entertainment, and fireworks shows throughout the season. My "Reno Aces 2013 Season Promotions" article lists events for the entire season of home games.
Pacific Coast League Teams
- Reno Aces (REN) - Arizona Diamondbacks
- Albuquerque Isotopes (ALB) - Los Angeles Dodgers
- Colorado Springs Sky Sox (COL) - Colorado Rockies
- Fresno Grizzlies (FRE) - San Francisco Giants
- Iowa Cubs (IOW) - Chicago Cubs
- Las Vegas 51s (LAS) - New York Mets
- Memphis Redbirds (MEM) - St. Louis Cardinals
- Nashville Sounds (NAS) - Milwaukee Brewers
- New Orleans Zephyrs (NEW) - Miami Marlins
- Oklahoma City RedHawks (OKC) - Houston Astros
- Omaha Storm Chasers (OMA) - Kansas City Royals
- Round Rock Express (RR) - Texas Rangers
- Sacramento River Cats (SAC) - Oakland A's
- Salt Lake Bees (SLC) - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Tacoma Rainiers (TAC) - Seattle Mariners
- Tucson Padres (TUC) - San Diego Padres