Baseball fans who can't be at Aces Ballpark in person don't need to miss any of the action. There are multiple ways to follow the Reno Aces real-time through media connections - AM radio, television, and online. Here are your choices.
Hear the Reno Ace on Local AM Radio
Reno Aces games are broadcast Fox Sports Radio 630 AM. Announcer Ryan Radtke calls the play-by-play action.
Watch the Reno Aces on TV Station myTV 21
In past seasons, several Reno Aces home games have been broadcast on local station myTV 21 (KAME-TV). The 2013 schedule of televised games has yet to be announced. When the information is available, it will be posted here.
my21 TV is broadcast over the air on channel 21.1, on cable channel 7, HD 721, and on Dish Network and DirectTV.
Free Online Aces Games Audio
You can listen to the Reno Aces and other Triple-A teams for free on the web and from various mobile devices. To tune in, go to the Game Broadcast Audio page and follow the instructions.
Reno Aces Games via Live Streaming Video
You can watch Triple-A games online with MiLB.tv. In addition, there is a game archive available for viewing. This service requires a paid subscription. However, plenty of video highlights and clips are available for free on the Reno Aces website.
More Reno Aces Information
Here are links to more information help you enjoy the fun and excitement of Reno Aces baseball...
- Reno Aces 2013 Baseball Season
- Reno Aces Baseball Game Schedule
- Tickets for Reno Aces Baseball Games
- Reno Aces Season Promotions
Triple-A All-Star Game at Aces Ballpark
The 2013 Triple-A All-Star Game will be played at Aces Ballpark on Wednesday, July 17. The best players from the Pacific Coast League will face the top talent from the International League. Leading up to the big game, there will be numerous events and activities for fans to enjoy.
- Saturday and Sunday, July 13 - 14 - All-Star Fanfest
- Monday, July 15 - Home Run Derby
- Wednesday, July 17 - Triple-A All-Star Game
TV, Radio, and Online Games for other Pacific Coast League Teams
If you are a fan of other Triple-A baseball teams in the Pacific Coast League, check the websites for broadcast information. Each team has TV, radio, and online game outlets similar to those listed above for the Reno Aces.
- Reno Aces (RNO) - Arizona Diamondbacks
- Albuquerque Isotopes (ALB) - Los Angeles Dodgers
- Colorado Springs Sky Sox (CSP) - Colorado Rockies
- Fresno Grizzlies (FRE) - San Francisco Giants
- Iowa Cubs (IOW) - Chicago Cubs
- Las Vegas 51s (LV) - New York Mets
- Memphis Redbirds (MEM) - St. Louis Cardinals
- Nashville Sounds (NAS) - Milwaukee Brewers
- New Orleans Zephyrs (NO) - Miami Marlins
- Oklahoma City RedHawks (OKC) - Houston Astros
- Omaha Storm Chasers (OMA) - Kansas City Royals
- Round Rock Express (RR) - Texas Rangers
- Sacramento River Cats (SAC) - Oakland A's
- Salt Lake Bees (SLC) - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Tacoma Rainiers (TAC) - Seattle Mariners
- Tucson Padres (TUC) - San Diego Padres