Manager Brett Butler will be returning to pilot the 2010 Reno Aces, though the nature of the game is that many of the players have changed. Even so, given Butler's managerial skills and the great venue provided by Aces Stadium, the 2010 season should be an exciting one for Reno baseball fans.
The 2010 ScheduleThe schedule is subject to change. Before heading to the stadium, check the Reno Aces website for updates, or call (775) 334-4700.
Reno Aces TicketsTicket prices remain unchanged from 2009. You can still see a game starting at just $7. Here are some other ticket options being offered by the Reno Aces. The ticket office number is (775) 334-4700.
Promotions and Fun at Reno Aces GamesFans attending Reno Aces home games will enjoy numerous promotions, giveaways, and entertainment throughout the season. For 2010, there will be some new giveaways, theme nights, and discount offers. Fireworks will be part of the show after every Friday home game.
Parking for Reno Aces GamesThere are numerous parking areas close to Aces Stadium. All of the casino garages are available, though they've taken to charging for parking on game days. Metered street parking is free after 6 p.m. and on Sundays and holidays. To see all of the choices, consult the Aces Stadium parking map provided by the City of Reno.
More About the Reno Aces and Triple-A Baseball
- Reno Aces Website
- The Aces Edge Online Magazine
- Minor League Baseball
- Pacific Coast League
- Arizona Diamondbacks
Pacific Coast League Teams and AffiliatesEach teams's name abbreviation is how they are designated on the schedule. Home games are in red.
- Reno Aces (RNO) - Arizona Diamondbacks
- Albuquerque Isotopes (ALB) - Los Angeles Dodgers
- Colorado Springs Sky Sox (CSP) - Colorado Rockies
- Fresno Grizzlies (FRE) - San Francisco Giants
- Iowa Cubs (IOW) - Chicago Cubs
- Las Vegas 51s (LV) - Toronto Blue Jays
- Memphis Redbirds (MEM) - St. Louis Cardinals
- Nashville Sounds (NAS) - Milwaukee Brewers
- New Orleans Zephyrs (NO) - Florida Marlins
- Oklahoma City RedHawks (OKC) - Texas Rangers
- Omaha Royals (OMA) - Kansas City Royals
- Portland Beavers (POR) - San Diego Padres
- Round Rock Express (RR) - Houston Astros
- Sacramento River Cats (SAC) - Oakland A's
- Salt Lake Bees (SLC) - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Tacoma Rainiers (TAC) - Seattle Mariners