The Reno Aces Triple-A baseball team will be playing a full schedule of home games during the 2012 season. The Reno Aces opening home game at Aces Ballpark will be on Thursday, April 5, 2012, against the Colorado Springs Sky Sox. The Reno Aces are affiliated with the Arizona Diamondbacks of Major League Baseball and are one of 16 teams in the Pacific Coast League.
Manager Brett Butler will be returning to pilot the 2012 Reno Aces, though the nature of the game is that many of the players have changed. Even so, given Butler's managerial skills and the great venue provided by Aces Ballpark, the 2012 season should be an exciting one for Reno baseball fans. Check the Reno Aces website for a look at the complete roster of players and coaches.
Before the opening pitch at 6:35 p.m. for the opening game on April 5, there will be a ceremony honoring the 2011 Reno Aces, who won the first division championship in franchise history. Other pre-game activities include full-team on-field lineups, fireworks, and a special performance of the National Anthem.
Reno Aces 2012 Baseball Game ScheduleThe schedule is subject to change. Before heading to the stadium, check the Reno Aces website for updates, or call (775) 334-4700. Home games are designated with red on the schedule.
Reno Aces Baseball Game Tickets
Tickets for Reno Aces baseball games at Aces Ballpark can be obtained in a number of ways. Single game, general admission tickets can usually be purchased right up to and including game day, but don't count on it for popular games that might sell out. There are a number of season ticket options and specials that can ensure entrance even when the popular games are sold out.
Promotions and Fun at Reno Aces Baseball GamesFans attending Reno Aces home games will enjoy numerous promotions, giveaways, and entertainment throughout the season. For 2012, there will be more giveaways, theme nights, and special events than ever. Fireworks will be part of the show after every Friday home game. Every Thursday is a Coors Light Thirsty Thursday™.
Parking for Reno Aces GamesThere are numerous parking areas close to Aces Ballpark. All of the casino garages are available, though they've taken to charging for parking on game days. Metered street parking is free after 6 p.m. and on Sundays and holidays. To see all of the choices, consult the Aces Stadium parking map provided by the City of Reno.
Reno Aces Games on TV, on Radio, and Online
Reno Aces fans who can't be at the ballpark have alternate ways to follow the action. Check out my article about Reno Aces Games on TV, on Radio, and Online to learn more.
More About the Reno Aces and Triple-A Baseball
- Reno Aces Website
- Reno Aces on Facebook
- Reno Aces on Twitter
- Minor League Baseball Website
- Minor League Baseball on Facebook
- Pacific Coast League Website
- Arizona Diamondbacks Website
Pacific Coast League Teams and AffiliatesEach teams's name abbreviation is how they are designated on the schedule. Home games are in red.
- Reno Aces (RNO) - Arizona Diamondbacks
- Albuquerque Isotopes (ALB) - Los Angeles Dodgers
- Colorado Springs Sky Sox (CSP) - Colorado Rockies
- Fresno Grizzlies (FRE) - San Francisco Giants
- Iowa Cubs (IOW) - Chicago Cubs
- Las Vegas 51s (LV) - Toronto Blue Jays
- Memphis Redbirds (MEM) - St. Louis Cardinals
- Nashville Sounds (NAS) - Milwaukee Brewers
- New Orleans Zephyrs (NO) - Miami Marlins
- Oklahoma City RedHawks (OKC) - Houston Astros
- Omaha Storm Chasers (OMA) - Kansas City Royals
- Round Rock Express (RR) - Texas Rangers
- Sacramento River Cats (SAC) - Oakland A's
- Salt Lake Bees (SLC) - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Tacoma Rainiers (TAC) - Seattle Mariners
- Tucson Padres (TUC) - San Diego Padres