Manager Brett Butler will be returning to pilot the 2011 Reno Aces, though the nature of the game is that many of the players have changed. Even so, given Butler's managerial skills and the great venue provided by Aces Stadium, the 2010 season should be an exciting one for Reno baseball fans.
Reno Aces 2011 Baseball Game ScheduleThe schedule is subject to change. Before heading to the stadium, check the Reno Aces website for updates, or call (775) 334-4700.
Reno Aces Game Tickets
Tickets for Reno Aces baseball games at Aces Ballpark can be obtained in a number of ways. Single game, general admission tickets can usually be purchased right up to and including game day, but don't count on it for popular games that might sell out. There are a number of season ticket options and specials that can ensure entrance even when the popular games are sold out... Read more.
Promotions and Fun at Reno Aces GamesFans attending Reno Aces home games will enjoy numerous promotions, giveaways, and entertainment throughout the season. For 2011, there will be more giveaways, theme nights, and special events than ever. Fireworks will be part of the show after every Friday home game. Every Thursday is a Coors Light Thirsty Thursday™.
Parking for Reno Aces GamesThere are numerous parking areas close to Aces Ballpark. All of the casino garages are available, though they've taken to charging for parking on game days. Metered street parking is free after 6 p.m. and on Sundays and holidays. To see all of the choices, consult the Aces Stadium parking map provided by the City of Reno.
More About the Reno Aces and Triple-A Baseball
- Reno Aces Website
- The Aces Edge Online Magazine
- Minor League Baseball
- Pacific Coast League
- Arizona Diamondbacks
Pacific Coast League Teams and AffiliatesEach teams's name abbreviation is how they are designated on the schedule. Home games are in red.
- Reno Aces (RNO) - Arizona Diamondbacks
- Albuquerque Isotopes (ALB) - Los Angeles Dodgers
- Colorado Springs Sky Sox (CSP) - Colorado Rockies
- Fresno Grizzlies (FRE) - San Francisco Giants
- Iowa Cubs (IOW) - Chicago Cubs
- Las Vegas 51s (LV) - Toronto Blue Jays
- Memphis Redbirds (MEM) - St. Louis Cardinals
- Nashville Sounds (NAS) - Milwaukee Brewers
- New Orleans Zephyrs (NO) - Florida Marlins
- Oklahoma City RedHawks (OKC) - Texas Rangers
- Omaha Royals (OMA) - Kansas City Royals
- Portland Beavers (POR) - San Diego Padres
- Round Rock Express (RR) - Houston Astros
- Sacramento River Cats (SAC) - Oakland A's
- Salt Lake Bees (SLC) - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Tacoma Rainiers (TAC) - Seattle Mariners