Washoe County Regional Parks and Open Space offers numerous rental facilities, ranging from small picnic shelters to elaborate venues such as the Historic Huffaker School, Robert Z. Hawkins Amphitheater, and large community buildings. There is something for virtually any type of gathering, from family picnics to big weddings. Parks with rental facilities span the county, from the North Valleys down to Washoe Valley south of Reno. A list of available rentals and detailed descriptions about what is available is included in the online (and downloadable) Reservable Facilities Guide.
There is an online Parks and Reservable Facilities page where you can search by park, type of activity, and date for availability. This page also has links to reservation policies, fee schedule, and a special activity/event questionnaire. Reservation office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, closed on Fridays. For more information, call (775) 823-6501.
Here are the Washoe County Parks with a variety of rentable facilities...
- Rancho San Rafael Regional Park
- Bartley Ranch Regional Park
- Hidden Valley Regional Park
- Galena Creek Regional Park
- Davis Creek Regional Park
- Lazy 5 Regional Park
- Cold Springs Park
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park
- Sun Valley Community Park
- Lemmon Valley Park
- North Valleys Regional Park
- South Valleys Regional Park
- Bowers Mansion Regional Park
More Places to Rent Park Facilities in the Reno Area
- Reno Parks Rentable Reservable Shelters
- Sparks Parks Rentable Shelters and Facilities
- Washoe County Parks Rentable Shelters
- Facility Rentals at the May Center