Parks and recreation facilities in the City of Sparks include three community centers, two outdoor swimming venues, two sports complexes, and over 50 parks. Several of these offer facility rentals on a first come basis. Rentals are available for family gatherings, picnics, weddings, corporate picnics, and other special occasions. For more information, call (775) 353-2376 or email email@example.com.
The Sparks park and facility rentals page has links for more details, such as capacities, amenities, and fees. Here's what's available according to the Sparks Parks and Recreation Department...
- Alf Sorensen Community Center, 1400 Baring Boulevard
- Larry D. Johnson Community Center, 1200 12th Street
- Recreation Gymnasium, 98 Richards Way
- Burgess Park, 1605 Pyramid Way
- Cottonwood Park, 777 Spice Island Drive
- Deer Park, 1700 Prater Way
- Glendale Park, 399 Coney Island Drive
- Oppio Park, 2355 18th Street
- Pah Rah Mountain Park, 1750 Shadow Lane
- Recreation Park, 98 Richards Way
- Rock Park/Whitewater Park, 1515 S. Rock Boulevard
- Sparks Marina Park, 300 Howard Drive
More Places to Rent Park Facilities in the Reno Area