Today is Halloween in Reno. If want to get in the game and still haven't figured out what to do, check the articles listed below for a wide variety of choices.
Boo! It's Halloween in Reno, Nevada.
Photo © Stan White
Whatever the weather, it isn't likely to deter the trick-or-treaters. It will be dark when the streets are crawling with kids in costume and they are on a mission to collect candy, so be extra careful when driving around. It's easy for them to forget about watching for cars, meaning drivers need to be on high alert for darting ghouls, goblins, and super heroes. Learn more about having a fun and safe night on Halloween from my "Halloween Safety in Reno" article.
- Halloween Pumpkin Patches
- Haunted Houses
- Safe and Free Trick-or-Treating
- Halloween Fun at the Washoe County Library
- Halloween Trains
- Halloween for Adults
- Halloween Costumes and Supplies
- Halloween Safety in Reno
Get more Reno / Tahoe information:- Receive the Reno / Tahoe Newsletter.
- Speak up on the Reno / Tahoe Discussion Forum.
- Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.