Reno does Halloween in a big way, starting well before the actual evening of formal trick-or-treating. Check out my list of Halloween activities and click on those you'd like to learn more about, from haunted houses to pumpkin patches to safe trick-or-treating. There are also Halloween events just for adults, like the annual Reno Zombie Crawl. Note that since Halloween falls on a Thursday, many activities and events will be happening the weekend before.
Boo! It's Halloween in Reno, Nevada.
Photo © Stan White
If you are going to be away from Reno, but not too far away, check out the Halloween happenings in Virginia City, Carson City, and the Carson Valley.
- Halloween Pumpkin Patches
- Haunted Houses
- Safe and Free Trick-or-Treating
- Halloween Fun at the Washoe County Library
- Halloween for Adults
- Halloween Trains
- Halloween Costumes and Supplies
Get more Reno / Tahoe information:- Receive the Reno / Tahoe Newsletter.
- Speak up on the Reno / Tahoe Discussion Forum.
- Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.